Search & recruitment
Dahl & Kjærgaard profit from an elaborate network and an extensive career bank. Our retention rate is what sets us apart as one the industry’s elite firms.
The Dahl & Kjærgaard approach to recruitment sets itself apart in its point of departure: the motivation of individual candidates. While we tailor the recruitment process to the client and the complexity of the project at hand, our in-depth knowledge of our candidates is what has enabled us to not just recruit excellent people – but keep them happy in their new jobs.
Since 1999, we recruited more than 1,000 new employees for both private and public sector clients. Despite this extensive track record, we maintain retention rate of 96 percent – that is, 97 percent of our candidates are still in the job after six months. Needless to say, several of Dahl & Kjærgaard’s clients have remained with us right from the very beginning. To see our references, go here.
A typical recruitment process spans 6-10 weeks:
Analysis phase >
• Thorough analysis of the commissioning company.
• Profiling the job function and the character required to perform in it
• Management style analysis
• Creation of relevant presentation material
Search & screening >
• Establishing a strategy for search
• Industry scouring
• Network- and database search
• Identification of candidates (shortlist)
• Preliminary phone interviews
Interviews and selection >
• First interview of candidates, including motivation analysis
• In-depth interviews founded in analyses of personality and cognitive capacities
• Selection of candidates for presentation with clients
Presentation of candidates
• Candidates are presented to the client
• Dahl & Kjærgaard assists in the selection
• Dahl & Kjærgaard procures references regarding the selected candidate
• Dahl & Kjærgaard handles rejections of remaining candidates